Sunday, October 4, 2009

Movin' on up.......

Now that Caroline has started eating baby food, I decided that she should sit in the high chair. But, we had a problem... Connor still ate in the high chair. So, I pulled out Connor's booster seat (a shower gift from his baby shower almost two years ago) and put it together.

Here's Connor looking at the box and wondering what in the world I'm doing.


He waited very patiently while I put it together. He was so proud to sit at the table. What a big boy!


He watched from his new seat as I put sister into HIS high chair. Then the tears came. He started yelling, "my chair, my chair!". I wish I had snapped a picture of that.... He was so acting like his daddy!

Here's sister playing with toys in the high chair.

Watching brother pitch his fit. Doesn't she look like she's saying "What's the big deal, Connor?"


Connor eating at the big table with Jed and I. Jed cooked tomato gravy, biscuits, and sausage. We couldn't help but cook one of our favorite cooler weather meals. I love this cool fall weather we've been having!


Later that night while Jed took his shower, Connor climbed into the chair with me while I rocked Caroline to sleep. Jed snapped this picture when he came back into the room....

I had rocked both kids to sleep at the same time. Jed couldn't believe it. Connor has not let us rock him to sleep at all for the last two months.

I was so glad Connor let me rock him. I miss rocking him to sleep every night. He was such a snugly little baby. I miss that.....

No comments: