Saturday, October 3, 2009

Squash and Sweet Potatoes

For the last week, Caroline has been eating baby food. She first tried it last Saturday, September 26th. There has been so many things happening lately that have been "blog worthy" that I haven't gotten around to posting this important event! But here she is first tasting butternut squash......

Daddy gave her the first bite while mommy took pictures.



"I don't like this. I want my bottle back!"

We moved her to the bouncey seat because she kept falling forward. She ate better in it.

Mommy decided to feed her a little while...



Caroline after it was all over. Isn't she cute? I forgot what a mess baby food can be....Like most babies, she has the tongue thing going on and spits out more than she takes in! She also kept grabbing the spoon and putting her hands in her mouth, which really makes feeding her difficult!!!


Today we started sweet potatoes. She seemed to like them a little better than the squash. She ate over half the jar.

Both children are down for their naps. Jed and I are enjoying some quiet time. He's watching Bama football, and I'm blogging and washing clothes. Happy Saturday!!!

No comments: