Sunday, November 22, 2009

One fun weekend....

Okay, I should have posted this like three weeks ago, but as you can see I've gotten very behind.  We had a very busy Halloween weekend.  Friday night we had the Church Fall Festival (which I've already posted about), Saturday we did the Halloween thing, and Sunday we went to the Covington County Fair with the cousins.

Saturday, we trick-or-treated at our families homes and then headed to my mom and dad's for our annual Halloween get-together.  All of my family comes over and we enjoy good food and good fun.






We always have such a great time.  Here's a picture of all of the grandkids together. They all love each other so much!  And no, this is not my mom's couch.  It's my grandmothers.....


Sunday we went to the fair.  We were so worried that none of the children would love it.  Well.... We were WRONG!!!  They all loved it.  Everyone had a blast!!!!!

Caroline loved riding in her stroller, playing with her toys, and looking around at all the people and rides.  She was so good.  She even took a little nap.



While Caroline was strolling, the other kids were......RIDING!!!!  Look at the smile on Connor and Brock's faces.  Can't you tell how much fun they had? 









The kids rode the rides over and over again, and didn't get tired of them one bit!  I think we've found another tradition!  We are so blessed that our children have so many cousins their age that they can enjoy life with....


Photobucket

No comments: